Sea Kayak Sunset ExcursionDuration: 2 hours and 30 minutes (including preparation time)
A sensory experience!In this sea kayaking activity, you will have the possibility to admire the sunset while hearing the nature all around you. In this slow and quiet excursion, you will see the most breathtaking scenery.
Departures at a fixed time – Limited number of places. Booking strongly advised
From June 23 to July 31st at 18h30 and from the 1st to the 20th of august at 18h00
- Must be 8 years old or older for the sunset paddle 3 years old and older for the familial sunset paddle
- The majority of our kayaks are double; some solo kayaks are available for those who are more experienced The decision is up to the guide
- Only the park's equipment is authorized
- Kids 14 years old and younger must be in a tandem with a responsable adult
- Possibility to book an accompanying guide service when done 48 hours in advance Call us to book this service
- A miminum of 2 participants is required for the activity to take place
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must be in a good shape
Do not forget:
- Arrive at the park reception 45 minutes before the departure time if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity depature point 10 minutes before the time of your activity if you are already on the site.
- Bring shoes that protect the toes but that can also go in the water Possibility to borrow a pair directly at the park
- Outdoor clothes, a bathing suit, a windbreaker and extra clothes Avoid jeans and cotton
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Bring a drink and a snack in a bag Water, fruit juice, peanuts, etc.
Adult (18 years old and up)
(8 to 15 people)
(16 people and up)
Junior (8 to 17 years old)
(8 to 15 people)
(16 personnes et +)