A dream come true
An unusual and unique experience!
Have you ever imagined yourself sleeping in a huge fiberglass bubble suspended in the forest? Well, Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux offers you this opportunity!
With a «In harmony with nature» theme, the first sphere merges with nature; The second one is completely covered with a reflecting material so it can reflect the nature surrounding it.
These non-traditional accommodations can welcome up to 4 people. They are fully equipped with the material you need for cooking. These suspended spheres offer tranquility, privacy and a wonderful view on the Fjord du Saguenay.
- Movable furniture
- Picnic table outside In a mosquito shelter
- Lighting and ventilation system and a USB plug No power outlets
- Common fire area Located near the beach
- Potable running water Sink located outside
- Eco-friendly toilet Located outside nearby
- Showers located in a confort station near the beach
- You can have access to the log cabin at 4 pm the day of your arrival and you have to leave before 12 o’clock the day of your departure
- Propane stove Located in the mosquito shelter
- Dishes and utensils
- Curfew at 11 pm
- You can rent bedding for your accommodation Contact us to add it to your reservation
- Activities: Departures restricted, even on request during low season Contact us for the availability
Throughout the season
- * Plus applicable taxes.
- * Prices may vary.
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are used on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the cabins equipped with logs. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).