Built in harmony with nature, it blends wonderfully into its environment. This non-traditional accommodation can host up to 4 people in its movable furnishings that will provide all the comfort that visitors expect. Sleeping in one of our suspended spheres is a once in a lifetime experience. This original, hanging mini home will delight and surprise anyone looking for something new.
- Ideal for 2 adults and 2 children. Not recommended for 4 adults
- 1 double bed and 2 single beds (bunk bed)
- Kitchen equipment provided (dishes, utensils and cooking accessories)
- Propane stove for food cooking (in the mosquito shelter with a picnic table)
- Lighting and ventilation system
- No heating or electricity
- No refrigerator
- Eco-friendly toilet, potable running water (located outside, nearby), shared fire pit and parking nearby
- Located 300 meters from the sanitary facilities (toilets and showers)
- Check-in at 4 pm and check-out at 12 pm
- Cooking must be done outside
- It is strictly forbidden to use any flame inside
- Curfew at 10 pm
- Pets not allowed inside
Do not forget :
- Food in a cooler
- Your bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets or sleeping bag)
- Warm clothes for day and night
- A flashlight if you need to go out at night
- A 200$ pre-authorization on credit card is mandatory at your arrival (undone within 3 to 10 days)
- Book your activities as soon as possible, limited availability. Contact us for more details!
- * Plus applicable taxes.
- * Prices may vary.
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are allowed on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the log cabins. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).