Sea Kayaking Inisensation
The perfect place to start sea kayaking safely in breathtaking and unique landscapes. Before your activity, a guide will explain the basics of paddling. After you have learned the basics, you will discover and explore the Saguenay Fjord and its ecosystem while learning sea kayaking handling.
Difficulty level : Easy to medium
- Must be 8 years old or older
- 8 and 9 years old kids must be in a tandem kayak with a responsible adult
- Youths who are 17 years old can participate alone, but must have a parental authorization if they’re not with an adult in the course
- Most of the equipment are tandem kayaks
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Be in good physical shape and normally healthy
- Not recommended for pregnant women for safety reasons
Do not forget :
- Duration of the activity: 3h. Duration on the water: around 2h15
- Bring closed toed shoes that can get wet (possibility to borrow some for free)
- Wear outdoor clothes (avoid jeans or cotton), a bathing suit, a windbreaker jacket, a towel and extra clothes
- Bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bring water bottle
- 10 minutes walk from the reception
- Arrive at the reception 30 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity departure point 10 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are already on the site.
- All excursions offered at Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux are guided and include kayaks, accessories, isothermal clothing, technical initiation and safety equipment.
Adult (18 years old and up)
Junior (8 to 17 years old)
- * Plus applicable taxes
- * Prices may vary
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are allowed on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the log cabins. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).