Sea Kayak InisensationDuration: 3 hours (including preparation time)
Low season= max 8 places, High season= max 16 places
Are you curious to see the region of Saguenay with a new perspective?
The Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is the perfect place to start sea kayaking. Before your activity, a guide will explain the basics of paddling. After you have learned the basics, you can set out to explore the Fjord du Saguenay with its breathtaking landscapes and its ecosystem while relaxing during your calm expedition.
- Must be 8 years old or older
- Kids 14 years old an younger must be in a tandem with a responsable adult
- 17 year olds are independant in the activity, however they need an authorisation signed by their parents if they are not supervised by an adult
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must be in a good shape
- A miminum of 2 participants is required for the activity to take place
Do not forget:
- Bring shoes that protect the toes but that can also go in the water Possibility to borrow a pair directly at the park
- Outdoor clothes, a bathing suit, a windbreaker and extra clothes Avoid jeans and cotton
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Bring a drink and a snack in a bag Water, fruit juice, peanuts, etc.
- Arrive at the park reception 45 minutes before the departure time if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity depature point 10 minutes before the time of your activity if you are already on the site
Adult (18 years old and up)
(16 people and up)
Junior (8 to 17 years old and up)
(8 to 15 people)
(16 people and up)
Family of 3 people (2 adults and 1 junior or 1 adult and 2 juniors)
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are used on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the cabins equipped with logs. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).