A dream come true
You’ve always wanted a tree house? Come and try ours! Situated 8 meters from the ground, our tree houses will allow you to relax and enjoy good time with family, a loved one or friends. From the balcony, you will be able to admire the sunrise and the sunset while enjoying the nature all around you!
- 1 double bed and 2 single beds
- Kitchen equipment provided (dishes, utensils and cooking accessories)
- Propane stove outside for cooking food
- No refrigerator
- Lighting and propane heating (no power outlet)
- Eco-friendly toilet, potable running water (located outside, nearby), shared fire pit and parking nearby
- Located 250 meters from the sanitary facilities (toilets and showers)
- Check-in at 4 pm and check-out at 12 pm
- Cooking must be done outside
- It is strictly forbidden to use any flame inside
- Curfew at 10 pm
- Pets not allowed inside
Do not forget:
- Food in a cooler
- Your bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets or sleeping bag)
- Warm clothes for day and night
- A flashlight if you need to go out at night
- A 200$ pre-authorization on credit card is mandatory at your arrival (undone within 3 to 10 days)
- Book your activities as soon as possible, limited availability. Contact us for more details!
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are allowed on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the log cabins. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).