A dream come true
You’ve always wanted a tree house? Come and try ours! Situated 8m from the ground, our tree houses offer you the best view on the Fjord du Saguenay. From the balcony, you will be able to admire the sunrise and the sunset while enjoying the nature all around you! It’s the ideal accommodation to relax after a day filled with activities!
* Maximum capacity of 4 adults or 5 persons includind young children.
- 1 double bed and 2 single beds
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Lighting, heating and ventilation system and a USB plug No power outlets
- Common fire area Located 250 meters from the sanitary block
- Potable running water Sink located outside
- Eco-friendly toilet Located outside nearby
- Showers located in a confort station near the beach
- You can have access to the log cabin at 4 pm the day of your arrival and you have to leave before 12 o’clock the day of your departure
- Propane stove Located on the terrace
- Dishes and utensils
- Curfew at 11 pm
- You can rent bedding for your accommodation Contact us to add it to your reservation
- Activities: Departures restricted, even on request during low season Contact us for the availability
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are used on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the cabins equipped with logs. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).