Rustic log cabin
Located in the heart of the park, you will be charmed by these little rustic houses in the woods. Enjoy the feeling of sleeping outdoors, with an extra touch of comfort.
Some cabins are equipped with a heating and lighting system. They will be identified when making the reservation.
- 1 double bed and 2 single bunk beds
- Kitchen equipment provided (dishes, utensils and cooking accessories)
- Propane stove for food cooking (located outside)
- Lighting by a portable lamp
- No heating and no electricity
- No refrigerator and no running water
- Private fire pit and picnic table (no firewood include)
- Parking nearby
- Located 50 meters from the sanitary facilities (drinking water, toilets and showers)
- Check-in at 4 pm and check-out at 12 pm
- Cooking must be done outside
- It is strictly forbidden to use any flame inside
- Curfew at 10 pm
- Dogs are allowed inside, beware of allergies!
Do not forget :
- Food in a cooler
- Your bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets or sleeping bag)
- Warm clothes for day and night
- A flashlight if you need to go out at night
- A 200$ pre-authorization on credit card is mandatory at your arrival (undone within 3 to 10 days)
- Book your activities as soon as possible, limited availability. Contact us for more details!
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are allowed on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the log cabins. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).