Just as camping between four walls!
Our log cabins will charm you with their beauty. Their rustic disorient you and you will be enchanted by the wonderful views they offer. In addition, they are situated only 50 meters flag service.
- 1 double bed and 2 bunk beds
- Kitchen table with chairs
- Picnic table and 2 chairs outside
- Lighting system
- Fire area for every cabin Wood not included, available at reception
- No running water
- Located near a sanitary bloc
- You can have access to the log cabin at 4 pm the day of your arrival and you have to leave before 12 o’clock the day of your departure
- Propane stove
- Dishes and utensils
- Curfew at 11 pm
- You can rent bedding for your accommodation Contact us to add it to your reservation
- Activities: Departures restricted, even on request during low season Contact us for the availability
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are used on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the cabins equipped with logs. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).