Regular Fjord Treetop Adventure
In the Regular Fjord Treetop Adventure, you will face surprises and challenges from tree to tree. Throughout this course, you will experience strong emotions while looking at the wonderful views of the Saguenay Fjord. This course is divided in 4 sections and it includes 73 aerial bridges. Safety cables and harness will protect you and guides will follow you on the ground to guarantee your safety.
Difficulty level : Easy to difficult
Participant requirements (you must comply with ALL conditions) :
- Must be 8 years old or older
- Must be at least 5.9ft/1m80 tall, arms extended (from fingertips to toes)
- Weight less than 240lbs/108kg and be less than 46inches/1m17 waist circumference
- Youths of 16 years old and under must be supervised by a responsible adult (an adult can accompany a maximum of 3 juniors)
- Youths who are 17 years old can participate alone, but must have a parental authorization if they’re not with an adult in the course
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Be in good physical shape and normally healthy
- Before the activity, it is an obligation to listen to the security instructions and to do a practice course
- Strongly not recommended for pregnant women because of the falling risk or trauma to the stomach
Do not forget :
- Closed shoes (no sandals) and sports clothing
- A water bottle and a snack
- Long hair must be tied back
- Wearing gloves is recommended, but not mandatory
- Approximate duration of 4h long including preparation and training time
- Arrive at the reception 30 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity departure point 10 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are already on the site.
(18 years old and up)
(8 to 17 years old)
(2 adults and 1 junior or 1 adult and 2 juniors)
- * Plus applicable taxes
- * Prices may vary
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are allowed on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the log cabins. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).