You want to be a part of a unique experience? A mix between hiking and climbing, this activity will make you feel strong emotions while overlooking the beauty of the Fjord. The vertical rocky wall is equipped with permanently fixed cables and metal rungs that allow you to move easily and safely. A guide will accompany you all along to guarantee your safety.
Difficulty level : Easy to difficult
Participant requirements (you must comply with ALL conditions) :
- Must be 10 years old or older
- Weight minimum 90lbs/41kg
- Weight maximum 240lbs/108kg
- Must be at least 4.9ft/1m50 tall, arms extended (from fingertips to toes)
- Be less than 46inches/1m17 waist circumference
- Youths of 16 years old and under must be supervised by a responsible adult (an adult can accompany a maximum of 3 juniors)
- Youths who are 17 years old can participate alone, but must have a parental authorization if they’re not with an adult in the course
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Be in good physical shape and normally healthy
- Prohibited for pregnant women
- People suspected of not respecting the weight limits will be weighed at reception and refused if necessary.
- NO person under 90lbs/41kg or over 240lbs/108kg will be accepted for safety reasons
Do not forget :
- Closed shoes (no sandals) and sports clothing
- A water bottle and a snack
- Long hair must be tied back
- Wearing gloves is recommended, but not mandatory
- Approximate duration of 3h long including preparation and training time
- Duration: 3 hours (including preparation time)
- 10 minutes walk from the reception
- Arrive at the reception 30 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are not already on the site. Arrive at the activity departure point 10 minutes before the beginning of the activity if you are already on the site.
(18 years old and up)
(10 to 17 years old)
- * Plus applicable taxes
- * Prices may vary
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are allowed on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the log cabins. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).