A dream come true
An unusual and unique experience!
Have you ever imagined yourself sleeping in a huge fiberglass bubble suspended in the forest? Well, Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux offers you this opportunity!
With a «In harmony with nature» theme, the first sphere merges with nature; The second one is completely covered with a reflecting material so it can reflect the nature surrounding it.
These non-traditional accommodations can welcome up to 4 people. They are fully equipped with the material you need for cooking. These suspended spheres offer tranquility, privacy and a wonderful view on the Fjord du Saguenay.
- Movable furniture
- Picnic table outside In a mosquito shelter
- Lighting and ventilation system and a USB plug No power outlets
- Common fire area Located near the beach
- Potable running water Sink located outside
- Eco-friendly toilet Located outside nearby
- Showers located in a confort station near the beach
- You can have access to the log cabin at 4 pm the day of your arrival and you have to leave before 12 o’clock the day of your departure
- Propane stove Located in the mosquito shelter
- Dishes and utensils
- Curfew at 11 pm
- You can rent bedding for your accommodation Contact us to add it to your reservation
- Activities: Departures restricted, even on request during low season Contact us for the availability
Throughout the season
- * Plus applicable taxes.
- * Prices may vary.