You will appreciate the comfort and the minimalist architecture of the Coolbox, located in a unique natural environment. Fully equipped, these mini houses can host up to 4 to 6 people (They will be identified when making the reservation).
- 1 queen bunk bed and 1 single bunk bed (For the 6 places : 2 queen bunk bed and 1 single bunk bed)
- Kitchen equipment provided (dishes, utensils and cooking accessories)
- Refrigerator, 2-round induction hob and toaster oven
- Heating/air conditioning, lighting and electricity
- Shower, toilet and potable running water inside
- Shared fire area and parking nearby
- Check-in at 4 pm and check-out at 12 pm
- It is strictly forbidden to use any flame inside
- Curfew at 10 pm
- Pets not allowed inside
Do not forget :
- Your bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets or sleeping bag)
- Warm clothes for day and night
- A flashlight if you need to go out at night
- A 200$ pre-authorization on credit card is mandatory at your arrival (undone within 3 to 10 days)
- Book your activities as soon as possible, limited availability. Contact us for more details!
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are allowed on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the log cabins. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).