An unforgettable stay
You will appreciate the comfort and minimalist and ingenious architecture of the coolboxes, located in a unique natural environment. Fully equipped, these mini-houses can accommodate up to six people.
*Photos for illustrative purposes only. Location and equipment may vary. *
- 1 queen bunk bed 1 extra flip-flop bed is also available (child)
- Heated and lit
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator and cooking appliance
- Kitchen equipment provided (cutlery, utensils and accessories)
- Shower and toilet
- Running water
- Curfew at 10 p.m.
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to use any flame inside
- Pets not allowed inside
- Free access to the Bambino course, hiking trails and the beach
- Your food
- Your bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows and towels)
- Warm clothes for both day and night
- A flashlight or headlamp for evening travel
- A $200 credit card pre-authorization is required upon check-in Repayment period of 3 to 10 days, depending on your financial institution.
Plan your stayYou have the questions, we have the answers
Are pets allowed on the site?
Parc Aventures Cap Jaseux is one of the few parks where animals on a leash are allowed. They are used on the hiking trails, at the beach, on the campsite and in the cabins equipped with logs. Warning! They are not allowed inside domes, hanging spheres and tree houses.
How can I make a reservation?
You can reserve online through the “Reserve Online” section or by calling 1-888-674-9114. Our customer service staff will be happy to help you plan a most enjoyable stay.
What are the methods of payment accepted?
On arrival at the site, you can pay by cash, debit, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or traveller’s check (please note that personal checks are not accepted).